:AWFUL EYEBROWS:


I don't know about you but when I was younger I really wanted those slashes in my eyebrows. They were the symbol of rudeboy. If you had slashes in your brow you were a certified rude boy for sure, a real road man. Once again the Asian parent thing came into effect and I wasn't allowed. I also wasn't allowed my ears pierced till I was 18, so it was a real smart move when I got a tattoo instead.

Anyway, there are a lot of people that are allowed to make stupid decisions with no-one ever telling them that it was a bad choice, and I've found a whole load of them.

This is a tumblr full of awful eyebrows. There's all kinds of beautiful on here with some real corkers for eyebrows. Thanks Mum and Dad for protecting me from featuring on this. Here are some of my faves.







No comments:

Post a Comment