NEW DIE ANTWOORD ALBUM IS OUT:TEN$ION:

TEN$ION the new album from my favourite Sauf Afrikan rap crew Die Antwoord is coming out Feb 7th via the band's own ZEF Records. Click on this link here to have a look and listen to one of the new tunes on the album called I fink U Freeky. www.pitchfork.com/news/45095-new-die-antwoord-i-fink-u-freeky I'm not sure what to expect from this album but I know it's gunna be f'd up and seedy. Yaaaaayyyy. Track list goes a lil sum like this:

01 Never Le Nkemise 1
02 I Fink U Freeky
03 Pielie (Skit)
04 Hey Sexy
05 Fatty Boom Boom
06 Zefside Zol (Interlude)
07 So What?
08 Uncle Jimmy (Skit)
09 Baby’s on Fire
10 U Make a Ninja Wanna F**k
11 Fok Julle Naaiers
12 DJ Hi-Tek Rulez
13 Never Le Nkemise 2

And if you missed my last post about them here's also one of their bed time story/go to bed with the light on videos called Fok Julle Naaiers below the picture. x




No comments:

Post a Comment